Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It`s Still Raining

Howdy!!!!

Well it's Tuesday afternoon and I'm in Kusudasi Turkey. The cruise has been fun, but I'm used to much bigger ships and as I'm sitting here I am swaying from the left to the right, like I have been on the ship. I have been feeling really nausious since the ship left, but I'll be ok. The food is so so, and there is no entertainment or anything on board so it gets really boring. Today I had a massage for an hour and it was sooooo relaxing, I loved it.

I really hope the weather clears up over the next couple of days because we all have to stay inside and I don't like having to be inside all the time. Tonight we sail to Rhodes, then Santorini on Thursday and Friday morning we are back in Athens.

All the tourist shops have the same stuff, and I can't find much to bring back. I guess that is a good thing, right? All I have bought are shot glasses and postcards.

Alright well off to check the weather then going to shop for a little bit, maybe Turkey has something different...we'll see.

No comments: